Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thinking...


Left alone at home for six days, having spent almost the entire money given, with the net connection playing spoil sport most of the time, no fuel in the bike, no balance in the mobile and a dead land line... What do I do now? Is it time to do what I do best? To think about a lot of things, but nothing? I am still thinking if I should start thinking. I have infinite time. I have absolutely no work.

After trying different things, I finally decided I could at least write something... When I started writing, I was unable to decide what to write. I wanted to write about so many things, I still don't know what to write about. I wanted to write about school kids driving bikes, without realising the harms they are exposed to. I wanted to write about a new means of transport; transport of a different kind. Let the roads move instead of vehicles moving on top of it. I wanted to write about a movie and a play I watched. I wanted to write about how we went to send one of our friend off to Hyderabad. I wanted to write about how I wrote a story. I wanted to fulfil one of my friend's wish by writing a 'Malgova Aunty' story. I wanted to write about how I gave up anger in favour of kindness.

Wanting to write about too many things at the same time, I decided, not to write anything for now. So, I once again started thinking what I could do to push time...

3 comments:

aRvInD said...

dei enna da blog idhu? btw yaaru andha malgova aunty????n at transport idea, first let there be roads, then we shall think abt roads moving

hsirah said...

scene da.. exactly what i do most of the day..

@ pulli, malgova aunty pathi thriyalana thooku maatiko..

Unknown said...

wat is malgova aunty